Why are we different?
Because this weight loss program is medically supervised! This means:
- Your FFIT team will treat obesity as a disease.
- A PHYSICIAN will review your medical history, request lab work,investigate into why you are having trouble loosing weight The program will be tailored to meet your needs and personal situation, this is not a cookie-cutter system.
- We will stay in touch with your current Primary Care Physician and let him/her know what changes we have made.
- A personalized exercise plan will be developed for you, including monthly walks with your doctor.
- Help you determine an ideal and realistic weight loss goal. Offer supplements and very low calorie diets for faster results.
- Offer you motivation and encouragement at every visit.
- Group visits are available for further interaction and support.
We would be excited to help you with your new “healthy” journey!
When you have decided you are ready to begin, this is what you can expect on your first visit:
- Weight and body composition will be measured (that means we’ll let you know your percentage and weight of not just your entire body but broken down by water, fat, muscle, bone.
- Vital signs will be taken.
- A "before" picture will be taken.
- Weight loss goals will be set.
- An extensive history will be taken by the doctor.
- Nutritional goals and activity goals will be set.
- Labs will be ordered.
- Further tailoring of your journey will be done.
Medifast Only Plan...
Interested in only doing Medifast, then this is for you. This program will assist with monitoring your progress and safety while on Medifast. Please call and visit our website for more information: www.yumavalleyfmc.tsfl.com.